joi, 15 noiembrie 2012

I love you, I love you, I love you

I love you because all the loves in the world are like different rivers flowing into the same lake, where they meet and are transformed into a single love that becomes rain and blesses the earth.
I love you like a river which understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and rest in the shallows.
I love you because we are all born in the same place, at the same source which keeps us provided with a constant supply of water. And so, when we feel weak, all we have to do is wait a little. The spring returns, the winter snow melts and fills us with new energy.
I love you like a river that begins as a solitary trickle in the mountains and gradually grows and joins other rivers until, after a certain point, it can flow around any obstacles in order to get where it wants.
I receive your love and I give you mine. Not the love of a man for a woman, not the love of a father for a child, but a love with no name and no explanation, like a river that cannot explain why it follows a particular course, but simply flows onwards. A love that asks for nothing and gives nothing in return; it is simply there. I will never be yours and you will never be mine; nevertheless, I can honestly say I love you, I love you, I love you!

(Paulo Coelho) 

2 comentarii: